- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- ASTM/CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate for underfoot protection
- 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Leather/Textile Upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Mesh & moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Puncture Resistant Plate
- Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.