Philadelphia 8" WP
Pickup available at 9932 121 Avenue Usually ready in 1 hour
9932 121 Avenue
Pickup available, usually ready in 1 hour
9932 121 Avenue
Grande Prairie AB T8V 4J1
A tough boot that always gets it done, the Philadelphia is waterproof and incorporates KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX for increased flexibility.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 3° C
- POLAR TRACTION: Micro-glass fibers create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction***
- ASTM/CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate for underfoot protection
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Full-grain Barnyard Resistant waterproof leather helps resist the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide
- BELLOWS FLEX technology allows footwear to bend and flex up-to 3x easier
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Built-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.
- Superior leather resists the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide in order to extend the life of your boot.
Puncture Resistant Plate
- Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.