- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Synthetic upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- Puncture Resistant Plate
Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.